We love Sparta- we couldn't see life any other way, and frankly… we don't want to. Living in our own little bubble is satisfying enough, and although we may not willingly admit it, the over-abundance of bagels, pizzerias, and nail salons has become part of who we are today. Here are tell-tale signs that our community has taken you under its rule
- Panera is the go to
2. You had at least one birthday party here
3. Every post-elementary school sports event was spent at Sparta Dairy
4. The German Christmas Market is the only “reason for the season”
5. You've tried to jump off this bridge
6. You secretly hope Mugs Media shows up at your game
7. French toast bagels… enough said
8. You`ve spent all afternoon sweating it out at Sparta Day
9. You hike to the top of the Sparta Glen...to take a photo for your Instagram account.
10. “Yeah white!”
11. You're never too old…
12. “OMG yeah, I'm like really into the whole fitness thing now”
13. Post-win team dinner, anyone?
14. Chances are, you spent at least one summer at Camp Sacajawea
15. The best weekend before summer break…
16. Driving out to Vernon for a night at Mountain Creek was totally worth it
17. You've hosted a team carwash here
18. You've referred to SMS as “the jail”
19. “Are you going down the shore?”
20. THIS. IS. SPARTA!