Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Students of Sparta: Jimmy Apostolico

   If you know him, you love him for his polite shyness and the rosy cheeks that accompany it. I sat down with Jimmy Apostolico to find out what the junior sees himself pursuing after school - when he is not playing golf. 


   "Reflecting on high school, the teachers here make science enjoyable. Specifically Mr.Brady, who made chemistry fun. It's one of the reasons I want to pursue a career as a doctor. Any kind of doctor, really - I'm not sure yet. I could either be like Ben Carson (because he separated conjoined twins) or my backup plan would be to become a lawyer because my mom is one. My dad is a financial planner, but it's not my thing. After all this, I'm just gonna work to become successful."



No comments:

Post a Comment