Planning to spend a day in the (notorious BIG) city soon? New York is always a good idea for a weekend getaway away from home, yet so close to home! You’re sure to get hungry with all that walking around so why not hit up one of these famous and fun spots.
- Serendipity 3 (225 E 60th St)
Loved by all (even Kim and Kayne) this nostalgic café is known for their famous Frozen Hot chocolate!
- Tiny’s ( 135 W Broadway )
Need some Instagram inspiration? Then take a giant leap over to Tiny’s!
- The Butcher’s Daughter (581 Hudson St)
Known for their amazing vegetarian options, healthy juices, and relaxing atmosphere, this place is the perfect spot to spend your spring days!
- Ralphs Coffee (711 5th Ave… Second Floor)
Love Ralph Lauren? Then you’ll love his coffee shop just as much!
- DŌ, Cookie Dough Confections (550 LaGuardia Pl)
You know how your mom always yells at you for eating the cookie dough? At Cookie Dough Confections you can eat as much of it as you want without ever getting in trouble!
- Taiyaki NYC (119 Baxter St)
Want your ice-cream in the cutest cone imaginable? Head on over to Taiyaki for their famous fish shaped waffle cones!
- Ladurée (864 Madison Ave and 398 W Broadway)
Ever wonder what it’s like to be Blair Waldorf? Well now you can! With their delicious macarons, tea, and other deserts you are bound to feel like a real Upper East Sider!
- Milk Bar Midtown (15 W 56th St)
Too young to go to a real bar? Then try the Milk Bar for their one of a kind deserts!
- Cupcake ATM (780 Lexington Ave)
Low on cash? Need a sugar fix?.... then hit up the cupcake ATM!
- Housing Works Bookstore Café (26 Crosby St)
This is the perfect spot to relax with a book while enjoying delicious treats and drinks!